Serger Level II Master the serger techniques that will really improve your sewing. In this 5-hour class you will build on what you learned in Serger Level I and take it to the next level.
You will learn:
- Review of Serger I basics and best use of stitches
- Turning inside and outside curves and corners
- Flat-locking for fashion or craft sewing
- The famous “painless placket” – MAGICAL!!
- Easy ‘spaghetti’ straps – a great way to turn and finish narrow tubing
- Practical rolled hem-practice makes perfect!
- Intro to decorative and specialty threads
Bring with you your serger (let us know if you need to borrow one), 4 colors of thread, 2 fat quarters (for rolled hem practice), scraps of fabric (if you want to test something specifically), and lunch (we will break for about 20 minutes).
Hands-on, 5-hour workshop $95 (includes notebook and fabric samples)
Saturday March 7, 2020 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM